A responsible experienced person is required to take on the day to day running of Carbrooke Village Hall. Duties include:
- Taking bookings and dealing with booking administration
- Raising invoices, taking payments, banking money/cheques and keeping up-to-date records
- Opening and closing the Hall for hirers
- Daily opening and closing of the car park and ensuring it is kept in a tidy state. (7am – 6pm)
- Liaising with hall maintenance contractors and cleaner
- Getting quotes for any repair work
- Liaising with regular hirers of Hall over maintenance and management issues
- Liaising with management committee on defects
Reporting to the Village Hall Trustees on a regular basis
Initially it is anticipated that the work would be around 7-10 hours a week and could include weekend working but this will be reviewed after the first month.
Please apply in writing to Parish Clerk Nick Hartley email@example.com by 10th July.
For more information please contact 01953 883577