The Annual Parish Meeting will be held in the Village Hall at 7pm on Monday 3 April 2017.
All members of the parish are invited to attend.
The Annual Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners to discuss parish affairs and to pass resolutions thereon (although it should be noted that such resolutions will not bind the Parish Council).
1. Welcome and apologies for absence
2. Members of the public to discuss and vote on parish affairs
3. To receive the Chairman’s Report from Cllr P Sampher
4. To receive a report for Carbrooke Primary School by Mrs H Wheeler
5. To receive a report from PCSO Tonya Winsley
6. To receive the County Councillor’s report from Cllr C Bowes
7. To receive the Breckland Councillor’s report from Cllr J Rogers
8. To receive a report for Blenheim Grange Residents Association from Cllr M Wormall
9. To receive a report for Millennium Green from Cllr T Coppen
10. To receive a report for Carbrooke Heritage Group
11. To receive a report for Carbrooke PCC
12. To receive a report for Wayland Partnership from Mrs J Godfrey
13. To receive a report for Carbrooke Village Hall